Does Dragon work with Transit and Across?
Thread poster: Ilka Nahmmacher
Ilka Nahmmacher
Ilka Nahmmacher  Identity Verified
Germany
Local time: 22:37
German to English
Aug 12, 2008

Hello.

I use mostly Transit and Across. Will Dragon work with them? I translate into Englisch and have Windows XP.

Thanks.
Ilka

Suzanne Blangsted (X)
Suzanne Blangsted (X)  Identity Verified
Local time: 13:37
Danish to English
+ ...
DNS Aug 12, 2008

I use XP, Microsoft programs, Trados and many other programs. DNS works with all of them, so I believe it should work with your programs also. DNS is a superior voice recognition system to which you can program your own short-cut keys, i.e. tweeking the DNS program to fit what you want and how you use your PC.

Suz

Ilka Nahmmacher
Ilka Nahmmacher  Identity Verified
Germany
Local time: 22:37
German to English
TOPIC STARTER
Works with Transit and Across Aug 28, 2008

Thanks, Suz. I bought it, and it works well with Transit and Across. The only disadvantage is that I sadly discovered NaturallySpeaking 10 won't work on my PC, which is a little bit old (2002) and doesn't have Instructions SSE2. But at least it works on my laptop.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Does Dragon work with Transit and Across?

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »
Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »