投稿者: Maria Felipe Maza
Maria Felipe Maza
Maria Felipe Maza  Identity Verified
アルゼンチン
Local time: 17:59
英語 から スペイン語
+ ...
Oct 16, 2021

Hello. Yesterday I was working with SmartCat for the first time. The files I had to work on all had locked segments, so for most of them I only had to translate a few segments. I did so with several of them and confirmed the segments. However, when I opened the project again today, I found out that, while my translations were there, they were not confirmed anymore. Not even with the files I had marked as "Done"! Also, in the Workspace, these files NEVER changed their "In progress" status. How am... See more
Hello. Yesterday I was working with SmartCat for the first time. The files I had to work on all had locked segments, so for most of them I only had to translate a few segments. I did so with several of them and confirmed the segments. However, when I opened the project again today, I found out that, while my translations were there, they were not confirmed anymore. Not even with the files I had marked as "Done"! Also, in the Workspace, these files NEVER changed their "In progress" status. How am I supposed to make these segments stay confirmed so that the status changes? Help!Collapse

このフォーラムには、モデレータが指定されていません。
To report site rules violations or get help, please contact site staff »

SmartCat doesn't change status

Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »