Thread poster: Gudrun Wolfrath
Maria Popova
Maria Popova  Identity Verified
Bulgaria
Local time: 01:54
Member (2011)
German to Bulgarian
Another Yes! Nov 12, 2012

For me it worked as well... I got paid the next day! Good luck!)

Claudia Cherici
Claudia Cherici  Identity Verified
Italy
Local time: 00:54
Member (2010)
English to Italian
+ ...
how? Nov 12, 2012

Hi all, how did you do that then, send a non-payment report? Is there a special form/procedure and where do I find it? Thank you!

Josephine Cassar

Tomás Cano Binder, BA, CT
Tomás Cano Binder, BA, CT  Identity Verified
Spain
Member (2005)
English to Spanish
+ ...
Yes Nov 12, 2012

And I did not get paid. However, I have to say that the people in question had about 15 bad Blueboard entries by the time I noticed that they were not paying.

Gudrun Wolfrath
Gudrun Wolfrath  Identity Verified
Germany
English to German
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
@Claudia: Nov 12, 2012

This option popped up after I had completed the BB entry.

Gudrun

Post removed: This post was hidden by a moderator or staff member because it was not in line with site rule
Post removed: This post was hidden by a moderator or staff member because it was not in line with site rule
Gudrun Wolfrath
Germany
English to German
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
@All: Nov 21, 2012

No news yet. But another translator made a negative entry in the Blue Board.

Gudrun

Ramesh Kulandaivel
Ramesh Kulandaivel
India
Local time: 04:24
English to Tamil
+ ...
SITE LOCALIZER
today I sent a non-payment report Nov 21, 2012

I sent a non-payment report to proz.com and I could get the response from the client, after Proz.com warned them it seems.

Gudrun Wolfrath
Germany
English to German
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Good luck, Nov 21, 2012

Ramesh.

Gudrun

Gudrun Wolfrath
Germany
English to German
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Still no payment. Nov 22, 2012

As I see the other BB poster has deleted her entry meanwhile.

Gudrun

Soonthon LUPKITARO(Ph.D.)
Soonthon LUPKITARO(Ph.D.)  Identity Verified
Thailand
Local time: 05:54
English to Thai
+ ...
Seeking other forum? Jan 31, 2013

Tomás Cano Binder, CT wrote:

And I did not get paid. However, I have to say that the people in question had about 15 bad Blueboard entries by the time I noticed that they were not paying.

Proz Blueboard seems useless to me in many cases since it declines to post what I requested in several occasions.
I am awaiting a better risk assessing webboard for translators.

Soonthon L.

Josephine Cassar
Josephine Cassar  Identity Verified
Malta
Member (2012)
English to Maltese
+ ...
A link Jun 21, 2019

Hello, I am trying, in vain, to find the link where you report a non-payment issue. Can anyone point me in the right direction please? \The company in question, alas also in Italy, is not answering any emails or SKYPE messages and I when I tried to make a BB entry, the site should have directed me to where I can make a non-payment report but it did not; either it's been changed or the site is not functioning as it should. I submitted a support request but it has not even been assigned, let alone... See more
Hello, I am trying, in vain, to find the link where you report a non-payment issue. Can anyone point me in the right direction please? \The company in question, alas also in Italy, is not answering any emails or SKYPE messages and I when I tried to make a BB entry, the site should have directed me to where I can make a non-payment report but it did not; either it's been changed or the site is not functioning as it should. I submitted a support request but it has not even been assigned, let alone answered and I need to get my payment. Thank you.
Yes, found it, it appears once you submit your report or entry.

[Edited at 2019-06-21 15:07 GMT]
Collapse

Pages in topic:   < [1 2]

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Ever sent a non-payment report to proz?

Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »